|Banner image is of a Banded Darter (Etheostoma
zonale) Copyright ©
Todd D. Crail . BTDarters' logo TM BTDarters . Johnny Darter picture Copyright © Todd D.
How to use the fish catalog page
Please scroll down and mouse over the catalog example image
to view a description of each catalog element. As you mouseover,
the descriptive text will appear below the image. Clicking on an
element will take you to further description of that element. If
you have any questions, please check our FAQ
page or contact us.
Catalog example image
- The section heading describes the group of fish available.
Use the "Jump to" menu (pictured below) to jump to a section on
the catalog page.
- Clicking on the Ordering Terms button on the catalog
page will allow you to view the ordering terms for fish
orders. To go directly to the fish ordering terms page,
- Clicking on the How-to button on the catalog
page will bring you to the page you are currently viewing.
- Thumbnail image of the fish for sale. For the copyright
info for thumbnail images, click on the "Request" button for
the fish pictured. On the request page, you will find the
- Common name of the fish for sale.
- Scientific name of the fish for sale.
- Descriptive text about the fish for sale.
- Price in U.S. Dollars of the fish for sale.
- Click the Request button on the catalog page to be
taken to a page where you can submit a request for the
fish for sale. For an explanation of why we have you request
fish, please click here.
- Click the More Pictures button on the catalog page to be
taken to a page where you view some of our favorite pictures
the fish for sale.
- Click the More Info button on the catalog page to be taken
to a page where you can learn more about the fish for sale.
- Click the Care button on the catalog page to be taken to
a page where you can learn more about the care requirements
of the fish for sale.
- The In-stock text and colored background indicate that
this fish is in-stock and ready for purchase. To order the
fish, submit a request by clicking on the Request button and
follow the instructions on that page.
- The white background indicates that this fish is not
in-stock, but we may be able to collect it by request. If
you would like to purchase this fish, please submit a request
via the Request page, and we will contact you with the